These are the only acceptable terms and conditions under which all services are supplied by Easy Estimates.
1.Using the drawings/plans and specifications you have provided we (Easy Estimates) provide an estimating service and produce an estimate of the expected costs involved in completing the work.
- You have the option to select each of the services provided by us in the ‘Estimating Services’ section of our website; samples of what can be expected from each of these services can also be found in the ‘Estimating Services’ section.
- We aim to complete the estimate within seven working days following receipt of the drawings/plans (subject to these being received before 4 pm). The completed estimate will be returned to you in PDF format via the email address you have supplied at the completion of the order.
- If you have selected the Premier Service, we aim to complete the estimate within five working days following receipt of the drawings/plans (subject to these being received before 4 pm). The completed estimate will be returned to you in a professional, bound folder by Royal Mail 1st Class Post to the postal address supplied by you at the completion of the order.
- If you have selected Express Delivery, we aim to complete the estimate within three working days (depending on what delivery was selected) following receipt of the drawings/plans (subject to these being received before 3 pm). The completed estimate will be returned to you in PDF format via the email address you have supplied during completion of the order.
- We can customise and amend items to your specific requirements such as labour rates and profit margins, once you have placed your order you will be navigated to a secure page on our website where you are able to upload your plans and let us know your requirements.
- Should your drawings/plans not include any dimensions, we will have no choice but to scale from the drawings/plans in order to gauge those dimensions.
- Due to the nature of plumbing and electrics being so variable in terms of specification, our company policy is to provide PC sums for this work and any specialist items/fittings such as Kitchens, Bathrooms and furnishings to ensure they are allowed for without causing the overall cost of the work to become inaccurate. This is why we provide a quotation details form after payment so customers can let us know how much they would like to allow for these. We provide a free reviewing service and recommend that you use this service before submitting the tender.
- Due to a vast array of options in construction there will be elements of jobs that cannot be sensibly priced and will either not be priced or a P.C Sum will be used. This will be used for Works such as and not limited to, piled foundations, steel framing, some cladding and some specialist post and frame buildings. Often where specialist contractors are required these works will fall into this type category, other more individual items such as roof trusses; allowance can be used and also on some windows and doors’
Purchase, Price and Payment
- We agree to provide our services to you once you have paid in full for the requested service(s) and have provided a full set of drawings/plans.
- The price for the services we provide are available on the ‘Estimating Services’ page of our website, these prices are not inclusive of VAT.
- We reserve the right to amend our price lists at any time and without prior notice.
- We will start work as soon as the payment has been processed and the drawings/plans have been received and we, therefore, reserve the right to charge the full order price should you cancel your order.
- Once work has been started on an estimate, a refund cannot be given. Work started becomes in effect from the date of payment.
- In the instance of a complaint, or a request for a refund this will be dealt with within a two week period. All complaints and refund requests must be recorded via email conversation, as to keep all information accessible for reviewing purposes.
- An invoice will be emailed to you via the email address supplied at the completion of the order.
- Any changes that you would like made to your finished estimate that are due to not giving enough information in the way of plans/specifications/details in the quotation details form will be done but an admin fee of £35 per hour will apply, with a minimum of a 1 hour charge, payable before we adjust the estimate.
- All estimates produced by Easy Estimates are estimates and are not intended to be fixed quotations. We cannot guarantee or accept responsibility for any variations in the actual build cost.
- We have no responsibility to you other than to complete and return the estimates and to provide a free reviewing service.
- You acknowledge that any estimate of quantities needed, advice as to the suitability of any goods for any particular purpose and any plan or measurement given by us is given for guidance only and without liability.
- Any typing error or clerical omission in any sales literature, website content, price list, estimate or any other document issued by Easy Estimates may be corrected without any liability.
- Any information or data provided by you will not, under any circumstance, be shared with any other party apart from Easy Estimates.
- We are entitled to cancel the contract or reduce the volume of service provided if we are forced to do so by circumstances out of our control such as industrial action, war, fire, natural disasters and so on; we will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred from this.
- We accept no liability for any item lost in the post. Any drawings/plans posted to us using Royal Mail should be full-size copies of the originals.
- We may terminate the contract should you become bankrupt or insolvent; notice will be given by us in this event.
- We may make improvements and changes deemed necessary to the service from time to time without giving you notice.
- We exclude ourselves and our associates of any liability for loss or profit, business, information/data or any other financial loss or any incidental, indirect, special or punitive damages of any kind.
- The contract is made once you have paid for the services.